Cooking time : 60min
(it is referenced from ABC cooking studio japan)
ingredients(for 4 pieces of steak)
- Chicken liver 100g
- plus curry powder 1/4ts
- Pork and beef chopped 300g
- plus salt,black pepper little.
- 1 Onion, Bread flakes 20g, milk 40cc, 1 egg
- Tomato, Olive oil 1Ts
- Sauce : Water 100cc, Soy sauce 2Ts, Alcohol(red wine)2Ts, Sugar 2ts, Starch 1ts
1. Chop the chicken liver into small pieces and add 1/4ts of curry powder.
2. Put pork and beef chopped 300g in another bowl and marinade it with salt, black pepper.
Mix it up smoothly and add a chopped onion, bread flakes 20g, milk 40cc and one egg.
3. Mix 1 and 2.
4. Add olive oil on the pan and divide the meat content into 4 pieces. Shape them like a basin.
5. Start to cook it in high heat.
6. Turn over carefully before the back side is burned.
7. Pour the sauce prepared and heat all of them for a minute.
8. Grill Tomato and avocado with olive oil in anther pan with a little salt and pepper.